Store and Clinic Manager, Medical Herbalist
Introducing our new manager Carolyn Fletcher (previously practicing under McSweeney).
Carolyn graduated as a Clinical Medical Herbalist in 2005 from Canterbury College of Natural Medicine and practiced at Staywell Pharmacy, St Georges Pharmacy and The Herb Centre before opening Monarch Natural Health in Kaiapoi in 2007. During this time she completed her Diploma in Clinical Nutrition and by 2008 had completed her Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Humanistic Neuro Linguistic Psychology (HNLP) certificates and a National Certificate in Adult education and teaching.
Carolyn is passionate about mental, emotional and spiritual health as she believes if these are not well balanced they have a significant impact on physical health. Carolyn is proficient in helping to identify triggers that maybe impacting or blocking ones wellbeing.
- Eating for the next generation. Getting your pre conception and pregnancy diet right.By Anita Roy-Chaudhuri
- Nutrigenomics – an exciting new field of personalised healthcare.By Vanessa Winter
- For many women the pill is a useful and convenient first contraceptive methodBy Anita Roy-Chaudhuri
- Deep Sleep BalmBy Patricia Whitfield
- InsomniaBy Patricia Whitfield